A Proud Member of Spanking Bloggers Network

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy New Year! I have tinsel, ornaments, wrapping paper, mail and lord knows what else on top of my real life. Holidays are tons of fun but I run out of room for all this joyous mess. Where is my watch? I lost three combs, the cell phone charger, a few implements and my socks. I really need my socks. We had a lovely holiday and did some wonderful things so life is really good. Eventually I'll find my life underneath the lights and fake candles. Happy New Year! 2012 was a very full year for SCONY members and we made it. All the parties were successful and both weekends moved ahead without a bump. I will always carry Pinky close to my heart. This group really pulled together when it counted and my hope is that all of us can continue to be a great team. I want to thank all the people that set up and break down for the parties. There are no words for people who step up and chip in. SCONY is getting a new website which will be easier for me to navigate. Give me a chance to get used to it. As long as the information is out there I'm happy for now. If you see a glaring error with the site let me know. Of course you will get spanked for being too fussy. My wish for 2013 is that if there are novice players out there who want to try spanking that they look us up and attend the events we have to offer. I wish that all the people that need to spank or be spank have their dreams come true. I hope that communication, tolerance and kindness grows as the group increases in its membership. May we all continue to use good sense in what we say and do so that the community grows in peace. Life is too short so let us move forward in peace. Have a great 2013, Ms. Margaret

3 comments:

  1. 2012 was a rough year but Scony events and folks were one of the highlights for me. Thank you for all you do. Wishing you and Mr. R and all of our friends a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Margaret,

    I love your wish list especially the wish: "Life it too short so let us move forward in peace." Very true. I promise to do my best to help make your wishes a reality.

    Hope to see you soon in the New Year.

    Happy New Year to you and Tom.

    Very Big Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Happy New Year Ms Margaret and thank you for all you do :)
    MrBBSpanker

    ReplyDelete